Methode Electronics Power Solutions Group to Exhibit at Applied Power Electronics Conference February 5 to 9
Methode Electronics Power Solutions Group, a division of Methode Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:MEI), today announced it will exhibit at the upcoming Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) held February 5 to 9, 2012, in Orlando, Florida. APEC focuses on practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business and includes manufacturing, design, development, marketing and compliance information and products from leaders in the industry.
Methode Power Solutions Group will have a significant presence at APEC this year with an emphasis on its industry leading power technologies, products and a global manufacturing footprint. With in-house capabilities that include powder coating, plating, machining, forming, assembly, manufacture and testing, the group offers customers across a wide range of industries a single vendor to meet all their power requirements with the highest level of quality.
Highlighted in the exhibit booth this year will be four primary product and technology exhibits including interactive demonstration areas.
Components and sub-systems:
Power Electronics Systems
- Laminated, machined, powder coated and plated bus bars
- Extremely flexible high current power cable and assemblies
- High current low mV drop, low insertion force power contacts and connectors
- Thermal management (liquid chill plates, heat sinks)
- PowerRail™ - modular, pluggable high current carrying interconnect system
- J1772 SAE Level 1,2; UL approved charge connector and cable harness
Strategic Partner Capabilities
- High voltage power and control electronics design, development and manufacturing
- On-Board Charger Modules (OBCM) from 5kW through 50kW
- Inverger®- Integrated, Bi-Directional Inverter Charger, 7.2kW
- Battery Disconnect (BDU) and Power Distribution (PDU) units
- Battery management systems; hardware and software communications
- Stationary storage systems: Lithium Ion cell technology
- UPE heavy and extreme heavy copper PCB’s, integrated signal and power electronic circuits
- SBE Power Ring Film Capacitors™, which provide the highest possible ripple current per capacitance for DC link applications.
- Product integration design and manufacturing
- Complete power systems for charging to and from grid or home and auxiliary equipment
- Power storage systems using latest Lithium Ion cell technology
- Integrated bus bar, capacitor and IGBT modules for next generation inverter topologies
Visit the Methode Power Solutions Group booths 301,303,305, 400, 402,404 at APEC 2012, Walt Disney World Resort, February 5 to 9, 2012. For more information about the conference, please visit http://www.apec-conf.org/