The World's Smartest Rack
Developed to aggregate and collect disparate silos of data with software that analyzes and manages data, we’ve designed the first fully-integrated “intelligent” cabinet to help Facilities and IT managers consolidate monitoring and control functions, while making the cabinet easier and less expensive to manage.
Methode’s integrated and patented smart cabinet features a single IP address to manage all cabinet functions. It can also detect the presence or absence of equipment, from within the interior of the cabinet frame (using RFID tracking), while providing environmental and power monitoring, including lock and access control via automated in-cabinet detection.
The result is an integrated DCIM appliance that delivers the promise of improved operational efficiencies (across the enterprise), reduced expense and asset protection for all your data center equipment.
- 19” or 23” rack (user configurable)
- Fully welded 16 gauge frame
- 12 gauge mounting rails (with RU labels) formed
- 3 times for maximum strength
- Front and rear double doors, 180° swing ratio
- Locking, quick release side panels
COOLING AND POWER
- Round cable pass-through holes and tie-down slots on all rails
- Easily accessible top panels without interfering with cables
- Vertical and horizontal lacing bars and a variety of 19” cable organizers
- Fan assisted top panels and doors (optional)
- 19” rack-mount fan trays (optional)
- Intelligent Power Distribution
Download now to learn more.